Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm 
Thecommander369 wrote:
That is a little more upfront than I expected and Torg didn't panic trying to explain himself. Sure, he still isn't going to tell Oasis that he loves Zoe, but that is probably for the best.

To the best of my knowledge, Oasis doesn't even know Zoe is alive. Unless I'm forgetting something, the last time Oasis and Zoe bumped into each other, Oasis set her on fire. Riff being alive might be a clue for Oasis, though.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 pm 
shoelessinsight wrote:
Thecommander369 wrote:
That is a little more upfront than I expected and Torg didn't panic trying to explain himself. Sure, he still isn't going to tell Oasis that he loves Zoe, but that is probably for the best.

To the best of my knowledge, Oasis doesn't even know Zoe is alive. Unless I'm forgetting something, the last time Oasis and Zoe bumped into each other, Oasis set her on fire. Riff being alive might be a clue for Oasis, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if her memory is hazy on the subject, given the paralysis and capture that came shortly after.

Even without that though, I'm really under the strong impression that Oasis barely thinks about the people she hurts and their connection to Torg.

Hereti Corp is to the Zalias to Oasis the same way that Oasis is to Torg's friends to Torg. I can't imagine she's ever made that connection. I'm sure Torg is about to go into great detail about that, given today's reaction, but I hope he's smart enough to not mention that Zoe is still alive.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:51 pm 
Hello, just popping in again to say that this comic is excellent.

Oasis's expression in panel 6 is spot on, fantastic stuff.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:56 pm 
Spirantz wrote:

Hereti Corp is to the Zalias to Oasis the same way that Oasis is to Torg's friends to Torg. I can't imagine she's ever made that connection. I'm sure Torg is about to go into great detail about that, given today's reaction, but I hope he's smart enough to not mention that Zoe is still alive.

I felt like Torg kind of made that connection for her recently, but then I looked back and realized the connection was more abstract--through Hereticorp rather than her.

http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/20170317

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions