Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:22 am 
Dodger77 wrote:
lol. I like how the runes spell 'zomby.'

I figure Gwynn is a Zappa fan. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lkJ3hxRsUg

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:23 am 
kromiller wrote:
Rombobjörn wrote:
I bet Gwynn could get much useful information if she'd use the claritos incantation on Siphy L.

I actually wish Gwynn would pull Ozzid out and talk to him.

It's uncertain whether Ozzid would want to help Gwynn. He never seemed interested in destroying the world, and came to demon-meets only because he was too weak to resist. On the other hand he may feel some degree of kinship with other demons, and might not like a person who imprisons demons. But if Siphy were released and restored to a mostly sane state, then Ozzid's bond would be in effect and she could give him orders.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:42 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Rombobjörn wrote:
kromiller wrote:
Rombobjörn wrote:
I bet Gwynn could get much useful information if she'd use the claritos incantation on Siphy L.

I actually wish Gwynn would pull Ozzid out and talk to him.

It's uncertain whether Ozzid would want to help Gwynn. He never seemed interested in destroying the world, and came to demon-meets only because he was too weak to resist. On the other hand he may feel some degree of kinship with other demons, and might not like a person who imprisons demons. But if Siphy were released and restored to a mostly sane state, then Ozzid's bond would be in effect and she could give him orders.

Let's not forget his kinship with Kiki. The ferret might have vouched for him already.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:01 pm 
Ozzid seems pretty weak-willed, which is why Quint was able to control him and create the bond with his kin in the first place. I have no doubt Gwynn could do the same without much trouble.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions