Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 pm 
Torg was the one who chopped Sam's head off, so he ought to know Sam survived.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 am 
I kinda hope Bun Bun doesn't show up, just because I want to see where this goes. Torg and Oasis have never had an opportunity to have a real conversation before.
That said, it's hard to believe Bun Bun would miss this, given how vengeful he felt over being disfigured..

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 am 
If anyone else shows up, I'm hoping for Gwynn or Zoe. I'm expecting at least one more redemption, since the cliff under Torg still has holes in it.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:26 am 
I hope they get a chance to talk...but I'm not sure if they will have that chance. I'm not sure that Torg has done all the proving that he needs to do yet, and I worry that other proving will be more...difficult. I really hope they have an opportunity to talk, but I don't know that they have that time.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:23 pm 
Garfunklette wrote:
If anyone else shows up, I'm hoping for Gwynn or Zoe. I'm expecting at least one more redemption, since the cliff under Torg still has holes in it.

The way you phrased it, with "one more redemption"... now I'm picturing a week of Oasis and Torg talking, unaware that the cliff is tunneled out beneath them. Then it crumbles on Friday, and they both start to fall...

...and then inflatable robotic arms grab both of them, and the Riff-piloted Mark 24 carries them to safety on Monday.

Even the way he left, I can't imagine Riff would actually let Torg come to harm. A rescue would give the two of them an opportunity to at least get back to a neutral position, AND allow Torg, Riff, and Oasis compare notes and ideas for taking down hC. :torg:

EDIT: when I checked for today's comic again and saw 3/16 still there, I noticed that the two digbots had dug their way out of the cliff and were plummeting beneath the flipping Oasis. So further collapse of the cliff is less likely now. Ah well! It'd still be nice to see!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 pm 
I'm still waiting for heretiCorp to show up.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:50 pm 
I think Torg might say something quickly, then try to get Oasis to talk about her past.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:54 am 
I'm just glad they're finally having a direct conversation, and even digging into her past. It's interesting that she vaguely remembers Orsintos. I didn't think her memory could go back beyond her brainwashing by Dr. Steve

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 am 
Photos of Torg tying up Oasis naked are taken (or possibly a digbot-drawing), drama regarding Zoe and said photo/drawing ensues. :torg: :oasis: :zoe:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 am 
The emotional buttons Torg is pushing allows Oasis to overcome her programing regarding Torg.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 am 
ramoss wrote:
The emotional buttons Torg is pushing allows Oasis to overcome her programing regarding Torg.

I think you're onto something there... and from the expressions on Torg's face in panels 4 & 5 of today's comic, he may have realized that possibility, though he's not happy that he has to hurt her like that.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:55 pm 
So many possibilities.

I'm gonna spec Oasis has also torched the tree she's attached to.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 pm 
yurak wrote:
So many possibilities.

I'm gonna spec Oasis has also torched the tree she's attached to.

I concur with both of these.
I don't think Torg had thought of what it would do to her...

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:02 am 
I'm hoping to see four pillars of fire rising from Oasis's hair, like Gwynn saw in her dream in The Bug, the Witch and the Robot. Zoe's pain wasn't metaphorical, and though Oasis's strings may have been, I don't think the hair was.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:42 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Something tells me that she's not going to be sane after this... perhaps it's the pyrokinesis that causes her radical personality shifts.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat