Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:15 am 
That's always her default clothes when she resurrects. You can see her wearing it the other times as well.
Call me the pessimist of the group, but I will be extremely surprised if Chen fails to pull this off.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 am 
I'm going to be an optimist in some ways and guess that Chen almost pulls it off--but we got a lot of character growth out of Oasis, and it can't be for nothing that she has matured, even if we don't know how much of that is transferred.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am 
So.....Torg dies and gets resurrected once at the cost of Oasis' perma-resurrection ability? Anyone?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:09 pm 
Kursari kills Chen so she can have Oasis all to herself for kinky Fo-yay lesbo secks.

Sam would approve. :sam:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:18 pm 
randomlanguage wrote:
I'm going to be an optimist in some ways and guess that Chen almost pulls it off--but we got a lot of character growth out of Oasis, and it can't be for nothing that she has matured, even if we don't know how much of that is transferred.

I was thinking along those lines as well. Also, some of her flashbacks while she had her recent head injury seemed to suggest that Dr. Steve had planned for certain memories to unlock under particular circumstances

This may be another 'signpost'.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
So.....Torg dies and gets resurrected once at the cost of Oasis' perma-resurrection ability? Anyone?

Unlikely, but what might happen is that the resurrection facility gets destroyed as part of the coming encounter, so she ends up mortal again.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 pm 
Rasei wrote:
It seems like Oasis is in her battle armor thingy instead of what she was wearing last time. This means for sure she gets a new body every times. Also she is running towards were Herti-corp is so I'm pretty sure she has her full memory about was happening at her death. What I think/hope will happen is either Marcus trips and lands on his own needle and dies that way or or Riff's group shows up or Gwen. Also I think if Kusari is somehow Sasha then she will not kill Torg...

KuSasha? That would be ultra-weird.

Now what I'm speccing is that Torg actually owned some of HeretiCorp as a result of the whole AyleeOrgNet fiasco, and for some *ahem* reason, he's now the highest-ranking member of the board -- which means Kusari is waiting for his orders.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 pm 
swmartian wrote:
Quote:
What will happen next...?

A forest fire?

Y'know, I would happy if tomorrow's comic is just a single huge panel depicting a flaming explosion and one sound-effect: "FWOOOOSH!"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:17 am 
Pete wrote:
So August 25th isn’t going to be a ‘good place for the story to end’ it’s going to be a frikkin’ Cliff Hanger of unimaginable proportions. 

Welp, this thread's gonna get pretty busy after next week!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:29 am 
Bunny Suction wrote:
Torg will use the ferret wings and call system to "fetch" Chaz. True we didn't see him wearing the gauntlet, but why make a point of him packing the wings if they were not going to appear in-strip?

Good call!

I sorta kinda got it half right when I suggested some time ago that Plan F stood for Ferret Wings and Chaz. However,I thought that he would wreak havoc inside Hereti-Corp.

So, how many of the "F" plans that we all predicted have come true so far? I'm beginning to think that Pete did this on purpose, so that many would end up applicable.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:29 am 
The cliffhanger's going to be of such unimaginable proportions that the Aug. 25 strip won't even look like a cliffhanger. Probably just cutoff mid dialogue.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:29 am 
superhunnybear wrote:
Bunny Suction wrote:
Torg will use the ferret wings and call system to "fetch" Chaz. True we didn't see him wearing the gauntlet, but why make a point of him packing the wings if they were not going to appear in-strip?

Good call!

I sorta kinda got it half right when I suggested some time ago that Plan F stood for Ferret Wings and Chaz. However,I thought that he would wreak havoc inside Hereti-Corp.

So, how many of the "F" plans that we all predicted have come true so far? I'm beginning to think that Pete did this on purpose, so that many would end up applicable.

Feels good to have gotten one right for a change! Good call to you too!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 am 
Prediction for August 25th. Kusari is unmasked, and she's not Sasha, she's not Gwynn. She's Zoe.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 am 
Well, I'm happy to be wrong on that one. Go, Team Ferret!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 am 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Now what I'm speccing is that Torg actually owned some of HeretiCorp as a result of the whole AyleeOrgNet fiasco, and for some *ahem* reason, he's now the highest-ranking member of the board -- which means Kusari is waiting for his orders.

This is awesome, I so hope that's it. Or at least that ends up it, even if it takes a few more reveals, like maybe some other things Isabella and Percy have been up to.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat