Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:27 am 
While the last time we saw Torg he was the younger version, they are speaking of Living Conditions Torg, not how he is when he buys Bunbun. Pete isn't starting over, he's moving on and will be to the next story soon.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:05 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: Vyrexuviel
Pete; I know I've not done much posting here before, and this is probably a bit late for a reply to your letter, but I feel it just has to be said.

I had taken a long sabbatical from your strip for a while (shame on me!) and have just read through the entire first part of Oceans Unmoving again. it makes MUCH more sense than I thought it did, and I an truely intrigued by the world, not to mention the Teknocons. I occasionally make a world just for fun, but it's always a time-filled one. as far as I know you're the first person ever to create a timeless space world, and for that I thank you.

Speaking as an RPGer, may I use your world as a meleu from which to draw character ideas? It's just so damn interesting that I have to think about doing it! *grins* I just hope that you keep the storyline moving forward, whichever direction that is. *chuckles softly*

By the way, now that Bun-Bun is back, I take it this next part of the story is more along the lines of a side-plot now that all the principle sluggy chars are back in their propper places. ^.^ I hope that Calix and Kada find their way to Sluggy-land and become full-fledged Sluggy chars in their own right, tho.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:51 pm 
Vyrexuviel wrote:
Pete; I know I've not done much posting here before, and this is probably a bit late for a reply to your letter, but I feel it just has to be said.

I had taken a long sabbatical from your strip for a while (shame on me!) and have just read through the entire first part of Oceans Unmoving again. it makes MUCH more sense than I thought it did, and I an truely intrigued by the world, not to mention the Teknocons. I occasionally make a world just for fun, but it's always a time-filled one. as far as I know you're the first person ever to create a timeless space world, and for that I thank you.

Speaking as an RPGer, may I use your world as a meleu from which to draw character ideas? It's just so damn interesting that I have to think about doing it! *grins* I just hope that you keep the storyline moving forward, whichever direction that is. *chuckles softly*

By the way, now that Bun-Bun is back, I take it this next part of the story is more along the lines of a side-plot now that all the principle sluggy chars are back in their propper places. ^.^ I hope that Calix and Kada find their way to Sluggy-land and become full-fledged Sluggy chars in their own right, tho.

Pete doesn't actually read this forum. If you want him to see this, emailling it to him is the best way to go about it.

As to the next storyline, Pete has gone on record saying that next he'd like to tackle a story involving "a redhead and a certain alien."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:56 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: Vyrexuviel
if I knew Pete's email I'd send it to him. on second thought I'll look it up and send it to him. anyway, the next storyline doesn't bother me untill the current one gets finished. true, bun-bun is out of the picture, but he always, always, always leaves ripples behind him. it's like when he was tossed out of the Holiday Tower and into Timeless Space, a rock was dropped into a pond. even now that the rock has passed below the surface, the surface still ripples with the shock of his presence. once those ripples work their way to their logical conclusions, then and only then will I wonder "What's next?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:58 pm 
You can email Pete from here. No guarantees on a reply, of course.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:30 am 
hi there
I dont post much nor read the forum either...

but I think that your comic is great the way it is!

make a comment about something that someone else created is really easy : you try and then express what you feel.

creating something (and as a violin maker, I know what im talking about) is :bert: an other crotch !!!

:torg: oopsy... did I say that out loud?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:14 am 
Hi, guys!
Just puttin' my two cents in... Most of you don't know me (hell, I don't even know me!) 'cuz I haven't posted in like, a gazillion years (been busy), but hi to everybody who does dimly remember me. Anyway, to my point (like I have one...) - I liked Oceans Unmoving (a lot, actually, and I've got to practice up on my axe-fighting skills because I think I want to marry Kada and I'm gonna have to fight it out w/ Calix). The thing is, I wasn't in a place where I had web access for a while (imagine that!) and so I read almost the entire second part(s) of the story as a catch-up (that is, straight through without having to wait till the next day for the next strip). I thought it was very enjoyable, although complicated and requiring occasional trips back through the archive to remember details. There - there's my two cents (and worth about as much, too...) Anyway toodle-oo, nice to be back in Sluggy-land! :sasha:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat