Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:16 am 
Ahem.... It looks like Torg is about to tell Bunbun about a sword that can kill anything so long as the wielder is free enough of moral obligations to aquire blood for it.... Does anyone see any dead Holidays in the future?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:44 am 
Forget the Holidays! He doesn't even exist and I fear for my life! :bunbun:

I can just see the first page of the Chicago Tribune: "Mini Lop lops off the heads of world leaders"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:13 am 
The holidays don't have to fear it's the rest of the world I'm worried about, like the banks and SWAT teams.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 am 
Website: http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200305/0743436040.htm?blurb
I wonder if Chaz can change it's form at all... Just imagine a switchblade version of the Weeping God... :bunbun:

Oh, and though this isn't directly related, what if Bun bun got hold of the demon spear? He might enjoybeing a demon as much as alt-kiki does.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:23 am 
Sheva 9 wrote:
Oh, and though this isn't directly related, what if Bun bun got hold of the demon spear? He might enjoybeing a demon as much as alt-kiki does.
Yes and no, he would love the power, but he would kill the demon lord and the Demon King, he dose not bow before others, Alt-Kiki did.
Okay can't find this but someone said that maybe Chaz knows Bun-Bun, they are both very old after all.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:57 pm 
quick side point, "Weeping God" is given as a name, not a title. Grammaticly speaking, to refer to him as if it were a title, 'the weeping god' for example or 'the unholy evil deathbringer', is more or less on par with calling him 'the chaz'.

nothing really big to contribute, just thought i'd throw that out there.

oh, and i dont think BunBun would be that big of a deal with it. quite frankly there isnt much that he cant kill with what he has now. Chaz wouldnt make that much of a difference.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:45 pm 
Raptor wrote:
Sheva 9 wrote:
Yes and no, he would love the power, but he would kill the demon lord and the Demon King, he dose not bow before others, Alt-Kiki did.
Okay can't find this but someone said that maybe Chaz knows Bun-Bun, they are both very old after all.

The idea that Bun-Bun may have wielded Chaz pre-amnesia actually occured to me a few days ago. It would certainly be an interesting twist, especially if Torg discusses the sword during this little chat.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat