Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:36 pm 
He was raised in a tribe of being a warriors. I doubt they would teach him how to fight and not how to deal with the unpredictable. Also, he didn't seem to worried when he threw that axe at Bunbun and by the time they had their secound fight, he was used to his surrondings that I would think he would be able to fight someone who kiddnaped his whole tribe (or at least all they could fit into their hold.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:14 pm 
qwerty123 wrote:
neitehr of those 2 comics has bunbun using guns in it. the first one might have had it, but all they said was the reinforcements were pinned down by a bunny. no mention of guns, or anything else for that matter

also, kallix may not have been an amature, but he is still just a kid(late teens early 20s), and a kid who has had his life turned inside out in a fairly short amount of time. those two things would easily have impaired his ability to fight to his full potential

So that means Bun-Bun (a small little bunny) pinned down reinforcements without guns, by your logic. Wow! That's even more amazing. That's definitely a win for Bun-Bun. We also don't know the age of Snowball or how long he's been killing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:37 pm 
Mith the Godling wrote:
Right, here is Bunbun using a gun.

http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=010624

he didnt really use a gun in the traditional sense. it was creative, though, and worth a good laugh.

vampirebunbun wrote:
We also don't know the age of Snowball or how long he's been killing.

i dont see how that has any relevance. in the grand scheme of things, talent is far superior to experiece. from the 3 videos, Snowball clearly has a great deal of talent, and we can assume he has been doing it for awhile to have gotten so good.

also, we dont know the age of bunbun either. we mearly know that he is very old

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:40 pm 
And he still kicks ass. Bunbun has faced down gods. All snow balls has done is kill stupid ninjas and half-decent bosses.

Plus, Bunbun can dodge missles:

http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=990325

He beat the Mecha Easter Bunny, who also destroyed Tokyo. I doubt that mech could come anywhere close to that kijnd of firepower.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:29 pm 
I could only be bothered to watch the first one. Sorry.

The jury is out on whether Snowball or Bun-bun is the better fighter. From just the first film it seems that Snowball's fighting style is extremely formulaic - Bun-bun's flexibility could well give him the edge. On the other hand, we know Bun-bun can be defeated, and quite often is. On the third hand, Bun-bun is an expert at out-thinking his opponents and makes wily use of the 'when in doubt lure them into something deadly' tactic. Could Snowball match Bun-bun mentally? I doubt it.

My verdict? Bun-bun would use Snowball's fear and limited outlook against him. If he couldn't out-fight him he would out-think him - and in pretty short order. I give Snowball half an hour max (that's allowing chasing time if Bun-bun has to lure him somewhere).

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:51 pm 
qwerty123 wrote:
vampirebunbun wrote:
We also don't know the age of Snowball or how long he's been killing.

i dont see how that has any relevance. in the grand scheme of things, talent is far superior to experiece. from the 3 videos, Snowball clearly has a great deal of talent, and we can assume he has been doing it for awhile to have gotten so good.

also, we dont know the age of bunbun either. we mearly know that he is very old

So wait, you're saying Calix's age and inexperience counts against him, but Snowball's doesn't? Also, natural talent only gets you so far. A lot of the time, experience will outperform talent. Now, talent with experience is really good.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:30 pm 
im saying we know Calix is young, whereas we have no idea of snowballs age. we know Calix is young because when we first met him, he was undergoing some sort of ritual to bring him into manhood. i would assume snowball is either middle-aged(35-45) because of his skills, stamina, and precision. natural talent alone cannot let you do these things. i highly doubt snowball is some highly skilled ameture fresh out of assasin school because of the above reasons, which is all the more reason to believe he has much experience as well as skill

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:58 am 
AOL: SimonJester1v1
Location: Look at me still talking when there's Science to do!
OK. But Bun-Bun has faced a wider range of problems. Snowball just kills his way through various things. Bun-Bun has killed his way through things (although big things like a Geiger alien can fight him to a standstill), and organized and planned to defeat opponents too strong for him to best in single combat (like Alien Santa and Mecha Easter Bunny).

It's that last part that's important. Because even if Snowball is too tough for Bun-Bun to defeat mano a mano (or however you say 'paw to paw' in Spanish), Bun-Bun will still have a good chance of winning (as against Mecha Easter Bunny). Snowball, on the other hand, has shown no aptitude for anything other than personal combat.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat