Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Intro
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 am 
I've forgotten so much Sluggy, but I'm afraid to go back and start from the beginning. I swear I was reading the archive for weeks after discovering this comic.

Post subject: Re: Intro
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome, welcome, Ophidiophile, but don't be afraid of The Archive. It will most likely only maul you a little bit. Probably only loose a few toes...

Now as for you fingers...the Pesterers may want to slither over and lick them possibly. Be sure to wear gloves. Though you might be able to stop them from even trying if you give them an original poem written by you. It doesn't have to be fancy (or good), but if you do give them one, they may shower you with gifts. Or was it that they will shower with the door open while you are duck-taped to the wall?... Well, anyway you are not required to give anyone poetry. Pestering newbies is the only strange tradition the Pesterers are required to do. And lick fingers, with their forked tongues...

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Welcome, welcome, Ophidiophile, but don't be afraid of The Archive. It will most likely only maul you a little bit. Probably only loose a few toes...

Now as for you fingers...the Pesterers may want to slither over and lick them possibly. Be sure to wear gloves. Though you might be able to stop them from even trying if you give them an original poem written by you. It doesn't have to be fancy (or good), but if you do give them one, they may shower you with gifts. Or was it that they will shower with the door open while you are duck-taped to the wall?... Well, anyway you are not required to give anyone poetry. Pestering newbies is the only strange tradition the Pesterers are required to do. And lick fingers, with their forked tongues...

I'm just looking for a shower buddy.

BUT ONLY WITH THOSE WHO HAVE MASTERED THEIR CRAFT.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:55 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
I'm not sure, but I think someone has been less than respectful to poetry pesterers...but that aside. Welcome aboard the good ship Sluggyboard, bound from Liverpool to New York on her maiden...no, that's someone else. Hmm. Anyway, howdy.

So, if you'd be so kind as to post something in the poetry line? Any old original sonnet, edda, ode, limerick, couplet, free verse, or etc will do. We're not picky.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:59 pm 
Ophidiophile wrote:
I've forgotten so much Sluggy, but I'm afraid to go back and start from the beginning. I swear I was reading the archive for weeks after discovering this comic.

I just reread most of it--quite enjoyable ;) Don't be daunted!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions