Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:46 pm 
Hi! I am hoping to get posting privileges again. Been a long time since I last posted (years +) but I have lurked the whole time.

Now, I would like to post some specs and such.

Hope to hear back soon!

superhunnybear

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:05 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well if you had posted years ago, more than likely you old log in still works. People are not deleted for inactivity around here.

Anyway, welcome (again?) to the forum superhunnybear. Now you can stop lurking and spec away! Just don't do that in Reactions or I may have to "delete" you and throw your corpse in the natron pit. Though the other Mods tend to frown a little when I do that. I'm still willing to risk it though. Are you?

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I should tell you about the Pesterers... They well, pester newcomers --or is it in this case "newoldcomers"?!?-- for poetry. Of course this may never occur since I think most of them took a nap in the pit and haven't been seen for years. I'm sure they might wake up someday.

If that does occur and they do pester you, they want original poetry written by you. If you do that, they may give you a gift of salt or maybe a three-phase planetary range laser tattoo machine. Could be anything actually. Or if you don't want a gift, you can just ignore them. Most tend to do that...

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 pm 
No, the old login didn't work (or maybe I was using a different login back then and I forgot it completely? Could be...)

Poetry, huh? Vogue Poetry? (Hope not...)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:58 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Actually, considering the strange tastes of the Pesterers, they would probably love Vogon poetry. Of course they also like eating colorful paint chips, so...

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions