Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:02 am 
Hello there,

I've been a long time reader for over 15 years now... yeesh, it does *not* feel that long. The series is the only webcomic I've stuck with over the years as I feel it strikes a beautiful balance between comedy, action, and drama.

Long story short, I inherited the subReddit /r/SluggyFreelance (http://www.Reddit.com/r/SluggyFreelance) a while back with the intent of building the community there. Unfortunately between work, social obligations, and the effort required to run and maintain my own subreddit /r/SanDiegan I just never got around to it. Sadly I do not feel I will ever get around to it.

Considering its prime real estate (highly relevant name) I feel it would be a shame to just continue sitting on it to no end. I was going to contact Pete directly about this but it appears he's removed his e-mail address from the site since I last contacted him over a decade ago.

In short, I'd like to offer the subreddit to him or anyone he deems fit.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:11 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Hi BobIV and welcome to the forum.

I would tell you more --maybe later when I have more time-- but if you want to contact Pete, you can just message him or at the email (that I think still works), website[at]sluggy[dot]com.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions