Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:45 pm 
Hello, I'm VcSaJen, Bun-bun is still hiding from Holidays, AltRiff is still stuck with 7 billion butterflies instead of people, but nevermind that.

The hell is wrong with your system? I couldn't register, all my e-mails were declared as "invalid" or "spam" by site. False positive is worst thing you could do when fighting spam. Not every person will buy their own domain just to register to site, this is ridiculous. Most people use free e-mail hosts, and if you block 'em, you lose all those users.

Thanks, bye.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:49 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Can't say I really know what's wrong with the system at the moment, but I'll poke a mod and see about getting it looked into.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:27 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
You can poke a Mod all you want but we don't know anything. You have to poke an Admin. Though I'm not sure that would help.

Well, VcSaJen, if you could Private Message me with what email addresses you tried (and he one that worked) I'll see if I can find out anything from an Admin.

Anyway, welcome to the forum VcSaJen. Hopefully it will get better. Now I should tell you about the Pesterers, but they rarely if ever come out of their cocoons, so I won't bother explaining. Unless one does wake and stumble over to Introductions then maybe I will.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:44 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Oh, yes. Pesterers. They come along and pester newcomers for poetry (much like this).

pesterpesterpester

Although some are less creative about it. The point is to get some kind of original poem, more or less sfw, in any style at all. Edda, couplet, free verse, haiku, whatever. Which may explain why they tend to be scarce. But if they get one, they give some kind of gift in return (however notional); so it's not entirely one sided.

And now you know.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions