Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: The cheese is a lie!
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am 
Been reading Sluggy for about 10 years; I believe it was the "Torg Potter" sequence that drew me in.

But, based on the sign up procedure, moderation policy, other user reports, and lack of https, I suspect this forum might be secretly run by Hereti-Corp. :torg:

Some, totally not spam links:
https://www.discourse.org
https://communitybuilding.stackexchange.com

Anyway, I just came here to "Pledge to pledge"; please don't ban me!

Post subject: Re: The cheese is a lie!
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:38 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the non hC forum Al S!

Just because we don't have to list the unidentifiable ingredients in the cheese does not make it a lie! Our House of Cheese lawyers will be tort- talking with you shortly for these made up falsehoods of yours. Also no way Hereti Corp (House of Cheese parent company) would be running a site like this that is so shoddily run. But if we were, we would of replaced this "Pete" fellow with twenty squirrels on LSD with pens and pencils strapped to their paws since the quality of the art and the stories would be greatly improved and cost a pittance of what this "Pete" requires.

Anyway, a lot of new people signed up recently, so I will have to keep this short (and amazingly identical). There used to be Pesterers to pester you for poetry, but who knows if that will happen. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do post an original poem--usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted--written by you, you may also receive a gift in return. The "gift" may be useless or fatal, but it's a surprise. Lastly, the pestering is the tradition here, not the poetry.

Now go forth and mingle! Grab-All is watching...

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:55 pm 
I never saw this reply
The subscribe option is why.
Now accused of the crime
of an intro sans ryhme
I hastily comply.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:43 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
A regular rhyming poem. Very good indeed.

I was prepared this time. I actually had a gift ready. And here it is, a pair of stylish watches. Will never need batteries, indestructible, and waterproof to 40,000 kilometers. Lovely timepieces even though they do not tell you the time.

One watch constantly streams what your right eye will see 23 seconds into your predicted future timeline. The other one constantly streams what your left eye would of seen 23 seconds into your alternative past timeline. I'm sorry but these models do not have audio as well.

I can't think of any use for them, but you may already see a use for them, or what you should of done with them... Confusing...

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions